While the AccessMobile is intended to be a shared vehicle for all City CarShare members,
designation as an Access program member assumes you have specific and direct need to utilize
a vehicle designed for people who require a means to transport those using mobility-assisted
devices. You may join as a program member whether or not you have a driver's license. However,
only those with valid driver's licenses may drive the vehicle.
By joining the Access program you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- When you reserve and use the AccessMobile anytime Monday-Friday 8 AM to 6 PM, you agree to
use it only to transport people who require a mobility assisted device.
- You will not use the AccessMobile as a vehicle for hire under any circumstances.
- You will only use the Access equipment to transport those using mobility-assisted devices.
- You agree to provide feedback on the service. This includes occasional surveys and
questionnaires conducted either electronically or via telephone.
- You realize that this program is a trial program, and changes to the program are likely.
In order to legally park in accessible parking spaces, you will need to bring your
own California disabled person parking placard with you. Please enter your placard
number in case you leave it in the van. When we find it, we will contact you so
it can be retrieved.
If you have a California disabled person parking placard, registered
in your name, please enter the number here. We will use this
is case of lost placards, and for parking ticket research:
By checking the box, I agree to the Access program terms and conditions. I understand
that failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in a fine of $250
and/or termination of my membership.
Click here to download AccessMobile equipment instructions.